March 22nd, 2023
"That sounds great, but I seriously have no time."
Trust me, I used to think the same thing.
If that thought crossed your mind, registering for this workshop is a MUST.
• How to use boundaries to know exactly what deserves your attention so you can ignore everything else (...and maybe enjoy a guilt-free nap or some quiet time).
• How to follow through and keep your word to yourself even when things come up or truth-be-told you don't feel like doing the things on your list.
• How to release the mom-guilt to live a life that lights you up without filling your time with obligations and self-imposed 'shoulds' that drain your energy and fill up your calendar.
• What to use your extra time for so you don't fill it with meaningless to-dos or mindless scrolling.
• And most importantly, how to really relax and turn off your 'fight or flight' so you never get sucked back into the rat-race-culture and your old patterns ever again...
... and much, much more.
Presenting your host: Janeen Alley
I'm a Certified Life Coach through The Life Coach School.
I received a bachelor's degree in Human Biology and went on to work for two decades in the health and fitness space – as a yoga teacher (RYT-200), personal trainer, group fitness instructor and health coach (American Council on Exercise).
I have been plant-based since 2004, have taught classes on plant-based nutrition since 2007, and finished 3 half-iron triathlons.
Of all the things I've learned about the human body, the things that have helped me the most to take care of myself are the things I've learned as a life coach.
The tools I've learned and that I teach my clients are the ones that I am the most proud of because they have helped me to be the kind of person that I want to be - to have great relationships with my kids, gain my confidence back, feel strong mentally and emotionally, and, of course, stay consistent in taking care of myself.